Animal Bodywork Marketing for
For a price you can earn back with one session, learn a systematic way to promote your animal bodywork practice, achieve your goals, and do away with feeling frustrated and overwhelmed for good.
- When you sit down to work on marketing, do you struggle... leading you to procrastinate over and over?
- Are you constantly running short on time when it comes to promoting your practice?
- Do you have a business or marketing plan for your animal massage services?
- Are you counting on the income from your practice but having to fill in with other gigs or panicking when a client cancels?
- Your marketing efforts become efficient and doable in the time you have.
- You start with a plan that serves a flexible roadmap, so you never feel lost and overwhelmed again.
- You increase the revenue from your practice.
- You become a go-to person in the equine world, hosting clinics and attracting high-profile clients.
- Everything about your practice feels fun and fresh again.
How would life change if you could get a handle on your practice?
About the Course
ANIMAL BODYWORK MARKETING FOR PEAK RESULTS
is a self-paced workbook course that teaches you
animal therapy marketing from the ground up. It has been
specifically designed for animal bodyworkers.
The workbook can be printed out or filled in online.
Why having aprofessional online presence is vital
How to start where you are
How to write a marketing plan you can actually execute
The basics of website building and how to create one for nearly nothing
The importance of hosting a blog and how to set one up in a weekend
How to integrate social media into your marketing strategy
How to tell your one-of-a-kind story so you stand out from the crowd
What branding is and how to use it to your advantage
Bonus materials included for free:
50+ clever ways to market your practice
Website creation checklist
Blog setup checklist
50+ equine and canine blog topic ideas
20 social media tips you can use right now
Checklist for conventions and show vendor booths
Compendium of marketing resources
Exercises to help build a unique bio
Donation certificate for event sponsorship
Templates for press releases, letters of introduction and more
Who is this course for?
Not sure if Animal Bodywork Marketing for Peak Results is what you need? If you fit any of the categories below, it's for you!
- New animal bodywork practitioners just starting out--massage therapists, chiropractors & Reiki practitioners
- Therapists who want to re-brand their business
- Established practitioners who feel their practice has stagnated
- Animal bodyworkers who want to take their practice to the next level
- Practitioners who struggle with marketing and/or writing promotional materials, including those with English as a second language
- Professionals in areas similar to bodywork or who work closely with bodyworkers, such as farriers, saddle fitters & animal communicators
Special Pre-Launch Price Available Through August 26th, 2018
Buy Now and Receive Your Course + Freebies on August 27th, 2018
Your Workbook Will Ship Automatically on Lauch Day
Patricia Salem, Seaside Scribe
I am a professional writer specializing in the equine industry AND an equine massage therapist. When I first started my practice, I was totally overwhelmed, and I spun my wheels about as often as I succeeded. It wasn't until I changed the balance of my career to mostly writing that I learned all the marketing stuff I should have been doing all along. Now, I write promotional materials for equine businesses and cover international competition for the FEI. My goal is to shorten the learning curve for you with Animal Bodywork Marketing for Peak Results to save you time and heartache!
Angela Spucces, Horse Owner
Highly recommend Patricia! She is a skilled and conscientious therapist. If it takes a village to keep our horses happy and healthy, I'm thrilled to have Patricia as part of my "village."
Meghan Brady, Owner Equine Solutions
Patricia continues to come up with creative concepts to build my business both now and down the line. I would highly recommend the opportunity to collaborate with her.
Shelley Von Badinski, Experience Films
Patricia cares for our horses when we travel for the film industry. She is our source for new developments in equine health and will be instrumental in helping us set up a new website and blog.
Still not sure if Animal Bodywork Marketing for Peak Results is for you?
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my website: www.seasidescribe.com
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
(No refunds once content has been downloaded.)